By joining this organization, you agree to sign this document electronically, and by signing this document, you will waive legal rights, including the right to sue.
You hereby acknowledge that you are aware that participating in a community Organization may involve dangers and risks including, but not limited to, injury resulting from lifting heavy items, and the risk of serious injury, and/or death and/or property damage. You freely accept and fully assume all such dangers and risks. In consideration of the Peace December Coalition (the “Organization”), members, managers, sponsors, owners, landlords, their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and any volunteers associated with the group (the “Releasees”) permitting my participation in the community
Organization, I further agree as follows:
1. To abide by the Organization’s rules and procedures and agree to wear the Organization’s required protective gear while participating in some events;
2. To waive any and all claims that I may have against the Releasees;
3. To release Releasees from any and all liability from any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in the program due to any cause whatsoever, including any negligence of the Releasee or otherwise;
4. To hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third-party, resulting from my participation in the program; and
5. This release of liability shall be effective and binding on my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns in the event of participant’s death.
6. I warrant that I am in good physical health and I have no physical condition that may affect my performance or my ability to participate in this Organization or that may create a greater risk of injury.
I have read and understood this release of liability prior to electronically signing it, and am aware that by signing this release of liability I am waiving certain legal rights which I or my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Releasees.